War Memorial Fieldhouse

The War Memorial Fieldhouse was opened in 1950 and was razed in 1986 following the completion of the Centrum. Basketball was played in the fieldhouse and it was located north of the Sherratt Library and just west of the business building, where the east side of the Sharwan Smith Center is today.

New 256 GB Micro SDXC Memory Card Only $50!
66% Savings vs Walmart!
Click picture for more details!