Clark & Linford Jewelers sells wedding rings, necklaces, bracelets, trophies, plaques and more. They can do jewelry repairs. It is owned by Jonathan & Shannon Smith. They are closed Sundays. It was started in 1926 by H. Ray Bush. It was also owned by Wes Mullet, Bob Linford and Wayne Clark.
Address: 83 N Main St
Web site: http://www.clarklinford.com
Includes Wall Charger + 5 ft Cable!
Click picture for more details!