There are many fun things to do for Christmas in Cedar City:
- The Forgotten Carols are not in Cedar City for 2017, but you can attend in St. George.
- We are not aware of Toys for Tots in Cedar City for 2017.
- Pink Christmas was on November 29, 2017.
- Christmas Lane is at 1300 North and about 450 East. It features the Twas the Night Before Christmas poem.
- The Storybook Cavalcade Children’s Parade was Saturday, November 11, 2017.
- A Christmas Carol on the Air play is December 20-22, 2017.
- You can go ice skating at the Glacier Ice Rink next to the Aquatic Center.
- The Messiah concert by OSU and Southern Utah Chorale is December 10-11.
- Christmas at the Homestead is December 4-8.
- There is an Angel Tree at Walmart if you’d like to donate to those in need.