The Leavitt Group

The Leavitt Group
The Leavitt Group

The Leavitt Group insurance agency was started by Dixie Leavitt in 1952. The corporate office is located in Cedar City. It was built in 1922 and served as a hospital until 1964.

612 S 200 W

435-586-6553

http://www.leavitt.com

Milt’s Stage Stop

Milt's Stage Stop
Milt’s Stage Stop

Milt’s Stage Stop is located at 3560 E Highway 14. It was opened in 1956. They serve steak, seafood, salad bar, beverages and dessert. Milt’s Stage Stop is open from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm.

Menu

435-586-9344

http://miltsstagestop.com

The Pizza Factory

The Pizza Factory Side
The Pizza Factory

The Pizza Factory has served high quality pizza and fresh food since 1973. It is located at 131 S Main St. The Pizza Factory opens at 11:00 am and is closed Sundays. They also deliver and cater. They serve pizza, breadsticks, calzones, pasta, sandwiches, spaghetti, salad bar, beverages and dessert. The Pizza Factory was started by Bill Kringlen. It used to be across the street from its present location.

435-586-3900

http://www.pizzafactorycedarcity.com

El Rey Inn & Suites

Best Western - El Rey Inn Side
Best Western El Rey Inn & Suites

El Rey Inn & Suites is located at 80 S Main St. It offers a variety of rooms, each featuring cable television and access to the free Wi-Fi Internet. A complimentary continental breakfast is provided daily in addition to a seasonal outdoor heated swimming pool and kiddie pool.

The El Rey Inn & Suites is conveniently located two blocks from the Southern Utah University campus and within walking distance of Historic Downtown Cedar City.

435-586-6518

https://plus.google.com/109941763899174640284/about

Port 15 Utah

Port 15 Utah - Cedar City
Port 15 Utah

Port 15 Utah, located just west of Cedar City, is a 540 acre, rail served industrial park that is fully developed with high capacity industrial utilities, Union Pacific rail service and trucking to Southern California in only one day.

435-868-8248

http://port15utah.com

Bulloch Drug

Bulloch Drug
Bulloch Drug

Inside Bulloch Drug in Cedar CityBulloch Drug has been a downtown anchor store since the 1950s. Many other businesses have come and gone, but Bulloch Drug still is prospering on Cedar City’s main street. The store has changed some over the years. There used to be a full service cafe inside of the drug store. When Don and Sylvia Bulloch came back to Cedar City in 1964 to run the drug store, they took out the cafe and remodeled the building.

In 1996, when Evan and Chris Vickers purchased the drug store from Don and Sylvia they restored the front of the building and added an old-fashioned ice cream soda fountain which has been a big hit with both local customers and tourists. Two of the Vickers’ children, Robbie and Martene (Barker), are also pharmacists and now are both owners and managers in the business. The three other Vickers children have all worked at the drug store while growing up, but now live elsewhere.

Bulloch Drug has undergone a number of remodeling projects over the years while under the Vickers ownership, but they have always strived to maintain the historical nature of the both the building and the business. Through excellent customer and professional service they have been able to build up a very loyal clientele.

91 N Main St

435-586-9651

http://www.bullochdrug.com

Lin’s Marketplace

Lin's Marketplace
Lin’s

Lin’s Marketplace is a supermarket located at 150 N Main St. They offer an in-store bakery, delicatessen, full-service grocery, meat, produce, and a non-foods department.

Over 50 years ago, the first Lin’s Store was opened on Main Street in Cedar City, Utah. Founded, owned and operated by Lin and Reva Orton, this first store was the beginning of a great legacy of friendship, quality and value. The original store was small but became very popular with the local people due to the store’s friendly customer service and the high quality of the meat department.

After many years, the family business passed ownership and leadership off to the second generation: J. Sterling Orton, Raymond H. Orton, and Rodney K. Orton. The sons continued to run the Lin’s Marketplace for several years and were successful in their commitment to its continued growth and success. In March of 1999, Associated Foods Stores, Inc. of Salt Lake City, Utah purchased the family business. Today the supermarkets continue to operate under the name of Lin’s Marketplace (Lin’s Supermarket, Inc.).

Phone: 435-586-3346
Pharmacy: 435-865-6665

http://linsgrocery.com